Friday 29 July 2011

My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundations...

Good-afternoon :]
So I wanted to do a post on nail-polishes, so below you find my 5 most reached for nail paints! Please excuse the shoddy application and quite frankly awful picture quality, my camera is as dead as a doornail, although my sister does have a very pretty Canon I may have to borrow..:]

Barry M - '304' (Mint Green)



This is pprobably my favourite Barry M nail paint. I love to wear it on my toes and it looks fantabulous with a tan.


Fearne Cotton - 'Silver'



This colour was in Fearne's Christmas 2010 nail collection for Boots. I absolutely love the colour, consistency and how long it stays on your nails for. Its not a pain to remove like most metallic nail polishes.


Eyeko Pastel Polish - no name? :[



I picked this pastel blue colour up in Superdrug around 6 months ago. It was all on its own on the counter, and was only £1! It does need a fair few coats but it stays on really well, and although a matte colour when on the nail, does have some purple reflects when in the bottle...swish :]

Bourjois So Laque - 28 (Rose Lounge)



I bought this polish the weekend of the Royal Wedding after it was rumoured that it was the nail paint of choice for Catherine Middleton. Not one to miss out on such a Royal product ;] I snapped this one up and I absolutely love it. Does also need a few coats but looks so beautiful, and is also chip resistant and stays on for 5 days + without re-application...bonus!

Barry M - 295 (Turquoise)



This is probably my most reached for nail polish. I have re-purchased this at least 3 times! Love to wear it when my nails are short and when I'm tanned. It looks great on and only needs one coat, so I can put it on when in a rush and I'm good to go!


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment